Canadian Government Priorities: Strategic Outlook 2023
Samuel Associates Annual 2023 Strategic Outlook of Canadian Government Priorities, CEO Goran Samuel Pesic summarizes the top 6 driving issues that will impact the federal government and Political Lobbying activities in Ottawa and across Canada:
1. Changing and adverse economic and cost-of-living conditions which will impact Canadian businesses, families, and communities unevenly;
2. The rise of Food Security as a new political mandate driver for the Prime Minister and Cabinet;
3. Recalibrating and resourcing the Canadian healthcare system Post-Covid while balancing Federal-Provincial relations, priorities, and political alliances.
4. Mounting pressure from Canada’s natural resources sector to reconcile the federal government’s climate change agenda with needed economic stimulation and investment.
5. The accelerating shift of geo-economic power from West to East vying for dominance in the eco-tech, digital industries, and critical minerals sector.
6. Canada’s forthcoming Defence Policy Update to create new opportunities in the defence sector to drive investment priorities as Canada strengthens its domestic, continental and international defence posture.
Samuel Associates is a trusted advisor to many influential leaders and assists organizations in developing and implementing forward-looking Government Relations strategies to achieve a competitive advantage in the Canadian and global marketplace.
Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist
Samuel Associates Inc.