2022 Strategic Outlook - Canadian Government Priorities
Samuel Associates 2022 Strategic Outlook of Canadian Government Priorities, CEO Goran Samuel Pesic summarizes the top 6 driving issues that will impact federal government and Political Lobbying activities in Ottawa and across Canada:
1. Strategic Covid recovery initiatives for Canadian businesses, families, and communities;
2. Convergence of new green technologies with ambitious climate change policies and plans;
3. Significant and historic increases to National Defence spending and new technology investments in a new multipolar world;
4. Deepening and widening strategic collaboration with US and NATO on the Arctic, Climate Change and Cyber issues;
5. Intensifying and strengthening social inclusion, diversification, and participation of underrepresented groups in Canada; and
6. Managing and navigating a complex concert of Federal-Provincial issues, regional socioeconomic pressures and diverging visions of National Unity in a decade marked by swift technological, climatic, and social change.
Samuel Associates is a trusted advisor to many influential leaders, and assists organizations in developing and implementing forward-looking Government Relations strategies to achieve a competitive advantage in the Canadian and global marketplace.
Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist
Samuel Associates Inc.